**Submissions are open now! To submit a sponsored post read this page!
Gudbe is for everyone! It is a place where people gather to share their views, ideas, stories, and journeys of their lives and businesses! It could be good, inspiring, healing, or even touching. You can write about your views on any topic that relates to the theme of Gudbe which can make lives better with the unique tips and healing techniques and offer a solution to the readers.
Gudbe is viewed and reached by thousands of friends, persons, and professionals every month. It has a large audience of enthusiasts who are eagerly looking for tips to grow, advance and improves their lives.
Having three sabbatical years in a row, Gudbe is now ready to spread, accept and embrace all those thoughts and contribution that can help people to combat with negativity and rise up from their present state of mind and elevate themselves to grow and rejoice. Gudbe has been fortunate to have been receiving sponsored posts from many individuals and companies to promote their products and services. You too can promote your business!
You can be from anywhere, of any age, any gender or from any country to submit sponsored posts in original, which has not been posted previously anywhere else, along with a bio and a passport size image.
- Keep the word count between 1,000 and 1,500 words. Publication of anything larger than this may depend on the discretion of the management.
- You can write on any topic except adult content. This may include technology, motivation, career, politics, business, marketing, food, travel etc. You may also submit story and memoirs.
- Please do not refer your blog, book, or speaking career in the body of the piece. You can add this to your bio.
- Make sure you provide an original, fresh and personal post.
- Once you submit your content, it becomes our property and you can only share its link and cannot republish it elsewhere!
- Keep paragraphs short i.e. three to four sentences or fewer.
- Add a bio, fifty words or fewer, at the bottom of the post. You can include one link to your website.
- Submit a passport size image of the author also.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Send your post in Doc File, not HTML, in Microsoft Word to firstname.lastname@example.org, writing the title “sponsored post” in the subject line. Titles that do not clearly mention ‘sponsored post’ will not be entertained.
Please submit sponsored posts that you have written not from anyone hired.